Saturday, May 15, 2010

Finally - Photo's as promised

Sunday was a morning of thick fog and then sunshine. I tidied, cleaned and dusted our living space and turned it into a photo shoot for the morning to show you what I have been up to. Firstly, here's the fog. 

Sometimes the mornings can look so pretty, usually we see the sunrise over the Dandenong ranges or storms drifting in from City or the Sea. Today it wasn't so pleasant, but the gray soon burnt away to a lovely bright, warm sunny day. 

Here's all my Moda Hushabye Tula Pink squares sewn together & the second photo is with the beautiful backing fabric I choose from the range. 

Next is the Beany I attempted to crochet from my beginners guide. It was the first crocheting pattern I have ever tried to follow, and although it is looking hat-like, I suspect I have gone wrong somewhere along the way as it appears more of a berrea then a beany! Perhaps a tad too large! 

The cushion/bean bag looking item is made out of Tonya Whelan Dolce fabric is full of wheat that and can be put in the microwave and heated up! Excellent for the cooler evenings heading our way. 

Lastly is my cupcake pin cushion, isn't it cute! The bean bag & pin cushion were made at my Saturday afternoon class - nice ideas don't you think?

Lots of projects and nothing really complete and plenty more ideas for more to make! But I'm happy and will try and finish at least something by next weekend : )





No comments:

Post a Comment