Friday, April 9, 2010

Back to it

With Easter in the mix, I've been out and about far too much (although quality time of course) spending it with lots of family and friends. Sadly I haven't had much time on my hands to do anything - but I have managed to sign myself to Metros Southland's Saturday afternoon sewing class for beginners which starts next week! I'm really excited! The class goes on for 8 weeks, and then I can join another one on a wednesday evenings for 8 weeks if I would like to learn even more! 

Meanwhile I have also been doing my research on quilting (I'm a complete novice) and have bought a beautiful layer cake of Moda Hushabye fabric from Fabric Patch which I'm really hoping to start sewing together tomorrow - if I'm brave enough. 

Also, have you noticed my new blog design? I just wanted something a little more pretty to look at! 

No comments:

Post a Comment